Did you ever have a feeling the universe was conspiring against you

ams3651

Songster
12 Years
Jan 23, 2008
NE PA
sigh....its my turn to rant. My day on the run started with driving from school after dropping my little guy off to where he will be going to summer camp, half an hour, then picking up boyfriend on the way to spend some time together. Got home about 2 hours after I left to hear water running when I passed the basement door, opened the door.....water fall
th.gif
While I was gone the toilet not only over flowed but the lever stuck so the water just ran and ran. About an inch of water in most of the house. The only 2 good things are 1 theres no carpeting and 2 its a double wide so the water flowed into the basement where the 2 halfs meet so it didnt go across to the other rooms. So needless to say I didnt get to spend much time with my boyfriend, I was too busy sucking up water with the shop vac. Theres still water in the basement but I will have to go rent a sump pump tomorrow. I couldnt stick around too long because I had to drop boyfriend off, pick up youngest from school and take him to see the eye dr only to wait an hour before they even took us in, all together we were there for 2 hours (youngest has ADHD......you get where Im going with that
he.gif
) and find out he needs glasses. I canceled my trip to Rhode Island for my sisters graduation on friday, I just know this is the start of a wonderful week.
hit.gif

Oh and when I went to feed the chickens I found my other RIR wanting to be broody. I dont think so!

aww poor chicke let her go broody just cause you have a bad week dosnt mean she should
wink.png

I hear you on the bad week thing I had one of the worst weeks of my life last week and its up in the air at this point if this week will be as bad or worse, depends on if the Drs want to stick any more huge needles in my spine or screw metel aperatous on my head ect.
Good luck , go get youre self a yummy dessert wait till the kids go to bed then take a nice warm bath and eat youre yummy.

Quote:
I still have a broody mom and chicks in the coop and I dont even have any hot water for that bath
hit.gif

Back
Top Bottom