Did you know..... Chat Thread! W/ Hosts: DwayneNLiz, kwhites634, BantyChooks, MotorcycleChick, C

Thanks Liz! I really am lost. Thought I'd sneak away from my MIL for 2 seconds to see what I've been missing & holy cow I cant find anything! I found some of my other threads for a second, but then lost them again. I couldn't find this one at all. I had to search it out. I'm sure the new set up will be great, but I'm having a "Change is Bad" moment here. :hit

creeper :oops:
i know!! :hit :hit

Ahem, I believe the more PC term would be "possibly unwanted watcher". :lol:

Thanks Liz! I really am lost. Thought I'd sneak away from my MIL for 2 seconds to see what I've been missing & holy cow I cant find anything! I found some of my other threads for a second, but then lost them again. I couldn't find this one at all. I had to search it out. I'm sure the new set up will be great, but I'm having a "Change is Bad" moment here. :hit

:hugs:hugs

:hugs
phone or comp?
go to home, then click on watched threads

Ok, I wasted my few minutes alone stumbling around here in the dark. Gotta get back to DH's family.... Hope to find you guys again soon. If I'm not back in another week, please throw a rope, or turn a light on for me.

MIA for a few weeks & now I'm so lo

Sorry I'm out of the loop... What happened? Why are you getting rid of them?

Nothing, I just figured out I am getting too old to have as many chickens as I do. Also I am not happy with the SOP as proposed on Legbars... They are copying the England standards, which has some value, but they have a different climate than ours and a LARGE comb is not wise IMHO for expanding a breed into the northern regions. If they allowed just a "single" comb I would be fine with it.

The large part just seems anti-northerner to me and it is hard on the birds..

I need to get rid of some, so they will be going (I think) I will concentrate on my other show breeds.

Back
Top Bottom