Did you know..... Chat Thread! W/ Hosts: DwayneNLiz, kwhites634, BantyChooks, MotorcycleChick, C

Did you know that a woman put her own breast milk in brownies that she made for a school bake sale & cant figure out why people are freaking out? I'm all about breast milk, just not hidden in my brownies ...please & thank you.

OMG! :eek:

Urmmmm... Yum?

Guess we drink cow breast milk all the time. :p

No cow milk, goat milk

Did you know that in 1911, a gold rush was spurred in western Nebraska after hunters found small gold nuggets in the gizzards of ducks they had shot.

DYK about 25% of my chicks when adults can turn ordinary gravel into gold in their gizzards?

Taking orders for Alchemy chicks now...$50 each...

DYK about 25% of my chicks when adults can turn ordinary gravel into gold in their gizzards?

Taking orders for Alchemy chicks now...$50 each...
About 26% of mine can... Only $30 each if you hurry and get yours fast. Roosters generally are better at it, so I recommend you take some extra roosters valuable male fowl off my hands if I can part with them.

About 26% of mine can... Only $30 each if you hurry and get yours fast. Roosters generally are better at it, so I recommend you take some extra roosters valuable male fowl off my hands if I can part with them.

DYK My Roosters have 44% Alchemy abilities...My hens only 7%.

And I can let my roosters go at 20 bucks each just to get some of you started in gold hunting!

Did you know that a woman put her own breast milk in brownies that she made for a school bake sale & cant figure out why people are freaking out? I'm all about breast milk, just not hidden in my brownies ...please & thank you.
She shouldn't have said anything about it. Then it wouldn't have been a deal and no one would be the wiser.

Back
Top Bottom