Did you know..... Chat Thread! W/ Hosts: DwayneNLiz, kwhites634, BantyChooks, MotorcycleChick, C

I had a Coop/pen/run with about 100 show birds in it. I lost about 10 to a fur bearing critter on night. I fortified the coop and run. Lost no more. So I had about 90 left.

These were my oldest best show birds. When people came to buy birds, they wanted to buy from that pen. I told everyone "NO, those are my showbirds".

I was quite proud of those birds, they were the best I had. I breed so many birds just to pick the best showbirds I can. (Frivolous reason, I know, but that's mean.)

I had just got out of the hospital and was on bed rest. My Wife and elderly Mother were feeding and watering the birds. I do not expect them to do it like I do. I had a game cam set up on the coop.

I went and checked the birds after a few days in bed and found only 4 birds left in this pen. There were no carcasses or feathers anywhere around the coop or pen/run. It is a large pen 40x80 feet. Covered in bird netting, no holes in the netting.

The game cameras had been kicked off the pen and were lying on their sides. When I played back the photos, there was a person's arm opening the door in the dark, all I saw was from the shoulder down.

Those are the birds stole,
so do you have a fingerprint kit??? Or did this happen quite a while ago... and no I am not kidding....

deb

I had a Coop/pen/run with about 100 show birds in it. I lost about 10 to a fur bearing critter on night. I fortified the coop and run. Lost no more. So I had about 90 left.

These were my oldest best show birds. When people came to buy birds, they wanted to buy from that pen. I told everyone "NO, those are my showbirds".

I was quite proud of those birds, they were the best I had. I breed so many birds just to pick the best showbirds I can. (Frivolous reason, I know, but that's mean.)

I had just got out of the hospital and was on bed rest. My Wife and elderly Mother were feeding and watering the birds. I do not expect them to do it like I do. I had a game cam set up on the coop.

I went and checked the birds after a few days in bed and found only 4 birds left in this pen. There were no carcasses or feathers anywhere around the coop or pen/run. It is a large pen 40x80 feet. Covered in bird netting, no holes in the netting.

The game cameras had been kicked off the pen and were lying on their sides. When I played back the photos, there was a person's arm opening the door in the dark, all I saw was from the shoulder down.

Those are the birds stole,
Did you get that padlock like I suggested yet? And next time, I guess you better hide your cameras...

Back
Top Bottom