Did you know..... Chat Thread! W/ Hosts: DwayneNLiz, kwhites634, BantyChooks, MotorcycleChick, C

WTH! 7, 8 repeat posts. Gotta be a new record :he
DYK that made me clean my glasses? But clean glasses didn't help.. I though somebody slipped vodka in my OJ when I wasn't looking..
wtf.gif

Something just occurred to me. Do you suppose it could be that there's something in those vitamins causing you to lose birds? Too much of it, maybe?
I should have picked up on that.. Good point. Last season I over vitamin & electrolytes a batch and lost a handful of a healthy hatch. Since then I have learn to portion the package into small batches.
I was being thrifty and using up a jug trying not to be wasteful. I lost half the brooder by day ten. I only Vitamin for 3 days at start now for young-ins.

Dyk, our duckling #4 is getting a chocolate lab puppy, her names Syd, Sydnie (after her grandfather Sidney, sorta kinda)
Told her we'd name it after the first lab I ever saw, my uncle had a black lab named Cid... She wrinkled her nose and said no! 'It's name will be Charlie!'
Charlie is a boy's name though...(it's going to be a girl) She said it's name is Charlie!!!!!!!!!
OK!!!!!
Kids are awesome
:p
:love I want a choco pup! :love and Charlie is a great female name!!
View attachment 1249733
DYK I bought a new waterer a few days ago? I only paid about $20 for it with a coupon.
Dyk I think I’m going to like it?
i was thinking about getting one of those let me know what U think
DYK that made me clean my glasses? But clean glasses didn't help.. I though somebody slipped vodka in my OJ when I wasn't looking..View attachment 1249875
:oops: shhhhhh :oops:
I should have picked up on that.. Good point. Last season I over vitamin & electrolytes a batch and lost a handful of a healthy hatch. Since then I have learn to portion the package into small batches.
I was being thrifty and using up a jug trying not to be wasteful. I lost half the brooder by day ten. I only Vitamin for 3 days at start now for young-ins.
Never woulda thought if it :hugs

Jewel's cool. You ever see the vid on YouTube where she's singing with her dad Atz Kilcher (from that tv show Alaska final frontier)?
I think it's called 'Yo'. Pretty cool.
Ah, yes! I think you shared that on the incubation thread a year or so ago. It is cool!
DYK I’ve been watching a bunch of Jewel YouTube videos? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom