Did you know that chickens can learn tricks??

Great pictures!

I have one hen, Henwyn, a black Austrolorpe, who stops whatever she is doing and comes RUNNING when I call "henwyn ! What's this?" Food motivated of course.

And my EE roo flies onto my arm for a can of sweet corn.

One EE hen is trained to fly onto a perch for "petsies" no food motivation.

And a Dutch Bantam who flies to me to get into my coat. I think she gets cold.

And they ALL jump up for food! Absolutely hysterical that their little legs flail! A bit scary when there's 20 of them biting my fingers!

Last edited:
I have 4 chickens, and whenever i come outside, i always see them coming to me, with my pullet amy in the lead!
yippiechickie.gif
And the others are after her! the last one is honey! My chickens breeds are, one Austrolorpe, (tilda), one Buff orpington, (honey), one Barred plymouth rock, (amy), and one Chantecler,lily!
celebrate.gif
And i am going to get 4 or 5 more! And thier breeds are going to be, sussex & rode iland reds!
wee.gif
My chickens love sun flower seeds! I have been feeding them sun flower seeds and they love em!

Last edited:
Great pictures!
I have one hen, Henwyn, a black Austrolorpe, who stops whatever she is doing and comes RUNNING when I call "henwyn ! What's this?" Food motivated of course.
And my EE roo flies onto my arm for a can of sweet corn.
One EE hen is trained to fly onto a perch for "petsies" no food motivation.
And a Dutch Bantam who flies to me to get into my coat. I think she gets cold.
And they ALL jump up for food! Absolutely hysterical that their little legs flail! A bit scary when there's 20 of them biting my fingers!

Wonderful!!! Sound like a clan of characters!

Back
Top Bottom