Did you see the Octagon on sale for $99?

Me, too. Thats what Ive found so amazing about the Eco, is you can open the lid, even during hatching, and the humidity stays fine, and I get full hatches. I load it up with eggs, so half way thru I have to take chicks and broken eggs out; even with doing that, I get 100% hatches. Great incubator.

You all are making want to buy an eco... will not will not....must resit (good thing i got the mini advanced) But Brinsea is a good incubator brand to go with,AND they have 2 year warenty (sp?) thing
thumbsup.gif

Yes they do have the two year warrantee but you have to register your incubator with them when you get it. It is a very easy process. The day I got mine, I just went to their website and registered the serial numbers for both the incubator and the humidity pump. Took me longer to put the bator together than to register it!

Enabler? My DH IS the enabler! I showed him the deals that were on here, the two different ones I'm interested in, and he says..if you are going to do this for ever, you need a good incubator..you're having fun with it!
And I thought I was going to try and stop? Oh well!

Back
Top Bottom