Did you see the Octagon on sale for $99?

ChooksChick

BeakHouse's Mad Chicken Scientist
15 Years
Aug 17, 2008
Larry, KS
My Coop
My Coop
I was shocked! I have all the incubators I need to get myself in trouble, but just thought I'd do a bit of enabling, because I'm good at that...
hu.gif

http://www.brinsea.com/prod-Octagon_20_ECO_egg_incubator-224.aspx
hide.gif

Public service announcement...........

***DANGER***

***ENABLER ON THE PREMISES***

Please be on the lookout for a SHAMELESS enabler! She will try to lure you in with all kinds of marketting strategies of pretty plastic things and such and so forth. Please, for your own safety, and the safety of your small children, AVOID her at all costs. Do not make eye contact!! Go into your house and lock your doors and immediately contact the proper authorities. She should be considered armed, and dangerous.

tongue.png

Belinda's Funny Farm :

Quote:
You can get an additional 10% off by using this coupon code at checkout! MOAC2010

Wow!! That makes it even MORE attractive!! EEeekk!​

AHHHHH!!! Ok, before I press submit and use my 'get out of jail free' card my DH graciously
roll.png
gave me after buying his last expensive musical toy, anybody use one of these? The reviews look pretty good, just curious if anyone has any actual experience with one.

Is there enough room for the just hatched to move around in there like in the other bators? From the pic it almost looks like they're pretty tight in there.

Back
Top Bottom