Did you watch CSI last night??? (Spoiler)

By the sounds of it though, if you work on the CSI staff you don't go asking for a raise. It's like putting a bullseye on your character.

Last edited:
Quote:
I can't stand Horacio and so only watch this show when I can't find something else! He just drives me NUTS! I got to see back to the very FIRST show and he was such a better actor then!! UGGH!

Stacy

Horacio might die? I'll totally watch that episode
lol.png

Herachio will never die unless there doing a series finally.

He's the bread and butter of the show, wither we like it our not.

My personal problem is that he's gotten to predictable. He uses to be the wild card. Hanging out with hookers, vigilante, all around good guy. Now he's on the edge of good cop, bad cop, and it being portrayed as you already now what he'll do next. No real surprises lately.

While I'm at it, whats up with him being extradited to Brazil and then being back at work the next day. Writers decide to take a different course.

Sorry, I stop rambling...
he.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
gig.gif
Hey don't talk about "H" - he's a cool rockin' daddy! UGH! my sister and I watch it just to make fun of the show - it's SO STUPID. - The women dress like hookers and "H" is so predictable.

Last edited:
*Not to mention that they get DNA back in 5 minutes and have cooler heads-up displays than the Matrix!!! SO realistic-- bet our real CSI guys in Miami REALLY laugh at that stuff!!! Oh!! And even the alleys are nearly spotless-- and not a feral chicken anywhere!!
wink.png

Last edited:
*oh, yeah!! Think she left the show for maternity leave-- but they wrote it in, too!! Grissom told the paramedics when they pulled her out of the desert, remember??? And that's why she was so "affected" by the last scene she worked just b/f she ran away-- hormones, supposedly!!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom