Did you watch CSI last night??? (Spoiler)

* SO-- she leaves, PREGNANT. . . and Grissom justs shrugs and goes on with BUSINESS ?????? What's that about?? Guess the kid shows up at 16 like Horatio's did?? Grissom's too old to wait THAT long!!!
tongue.png

Keep in mind, they didn't show him dead. They showed him dying. Nick is just inside, there's still the possibility that he can come out call the medics. People have been shot in the neck and lived.

Think about that, he lives. Then the big sheriff-like dude starts scrambling to off have him off again. That would make a good story line as well.

If you think that to much of a stretch, remember Delco on CSI Miami got shot in the head and then return to work after a few months.

* WELL- IF he gets his personal life together and IF his Warrick character is toast on CSI-- and IF they DON'T cancel MOONLIGHT-- HE COULD GO THERE AND BE THE HOTTEST, SEXIEST TV VAMP IN FOREVER!!!!!!! OMG! I'M BRILLIANT!!! LOL, LOL, LOL!! That show needs a boost like him--(and better writers.) JUST IMAGINE IT, and you ALMOST gotta stop to catch your breath!!!! Yummmmy!
wink.png
wee.gif

* WELL- IF he gets his personal life together and IF his Warrick character is toast on CSI-- and IF they DON'T cancel MOONLIGHT-- HE COULD GO THERE AND BE THE HOTTEST, SEXIEST TV VAMP IN FOREVER!!!!!!! OMG! I'M BRILLIANT!!! LOL, LOL, LOL!! That show needs a boost like him--(and better writers.) JUST IMAGINE IT, and you ALMOST gotta stop to catch your breath!!!! Yummmmy!
wink.png
wee.gif

wink.png
wee.gif

Back
Top Bottom