Die No Mite Strips

henney penny

Songster
10 Years
Nov 21, 2009
Northern Maine
I ordered these and wondering if anyone on here has used them.I got them form Meyer Hatchery. It is called Die No Mite Strips,you hang them where your chicken will come in contact with them on head and back and it kills and keeps mites away.They are non-toxic and last for two years.Hope they work and that I didn`t waste my money

Cochins would not go out the poop door yesterday they were afraid of the strips,today I chased them all out and then some of them were afraid to come back in,but when it started to get dark they made a mad dash under the strips,lol.

I ordered these and wondering if anyone on here has used them.I got them form Meyer Hatchery. It is called Die No Mite Strips,you hang them where your chicken will come in contact with them on head and back and it kills and keeps mites away.They are non-toxic and last for two years.Hope they work and that I didn`t waste my money
Yes, they are great! I have them hanging in front of nesting boxes and in a little doorway between coop and run. Very effective for about 5 months.

Back
Top Bottom