Differences EE, Ameraucana, & Araucana * Pls post pics*

Pics
THOSE ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GEORGEOUS!

Here are my EE's from Cackle. They are 27 weeks old. All six lay green/blue.
Here are their eggs:
13500_img_0208.jpg

13500_img_0226.jpg

13500_img_0252.jpg

13500_img_0243.jpg

13500_img_0230.jpg

13500_img_0227.jpg

13500_img_0241.jpg

I also have pics of them as babies if anyone would like to see them

Hi again Flock runner, I was just looking through the thread again:) just had to compliment another chicken of yours-Dakota is beautiful, I like how shes not completely blue but does have some showing through. I wish I had her, but I think Im in luck with one of those chicks I mentioned I just got. Do you have any pics of her when she was a chick? I cant upload new pics with the computer im on to show her:(

sorry but no. i lost mt last camera. these were taken with my new one. lemme check my files for her...

Wow, some of thos are gorgeous!! These are my favorites of yours.....
13500_img_0227.jpg

13500_img_0226.jpg

I have not seen any like that yet:) This just makes me want more!!
he.gif
But I cant get more!! haha I started with like 4-5 and was planning for a max of 10 but now I have 22!!

Last edited:
I really like that splash Araucana, but for some reason I cant get to like the rumpless...I guess just personal preference. They are all still beautiful though:)

The rumpless are goofy looking. The roos look like little boys running around in short pants, and the girls look like they have a bustle. I love them.

Lanae

I have a blue Ameraucana, and some cute little EE babies that I can hardly wait to see grown up. One of my favorite ways of telling the Ameraucana and an EE apart is the leg color. Slate legs for the Ameraucana..and more of a blue egg..and the green tinted leg for the EE. Of course, there are a few little stinkers out there that lay colored eggs with no color in their legs at all. They fake us out, until that colored egg is laid. Cute.
My blue Ameraucana..younger, I need a new pic of her.. she hadn't started laying yet, she is now!

Back
Top Bottom