Difficult Puzzle! Winner Posts New One!!!

The first lady killed her sister. The man would come to her sisters funeral and then she could meet him again.
You're right, not something a sane person would do🤢
Yep, she hoped he would come again. Sorry, I just woke up haha. This is supposedly a riddle to test if someone is a psychopath or not, so I guess you’re a psychopath 😂 (It’s been debunked, so not actually:)

Yep, she hoped he would come again. Sorry, I just woke up haha. This is supposedly a riddle to test if someone is a psychopath or not, so I guess you’re a psychopath 😂 (It’s been debunked, so not actually:)
Whew! :lol:
As for the next riddle, try this one.
A man walks into a hardware store and finds what he wants to buy. He walks up to the cashier and asks how much 172 would cost. The cashier replies that it would cost $1.50. He then asks how much 1,275 would cost. The cashier told him it would cost $2.00. What was the man buying?

Whew! :lol:
As for the next riddle, try this one.
A man walks into a hardware store and finds what he wants to buy. He walks up to the cashier and asks how much 172 would cost. The cashier replies that it would cost $1.50. He then asks how much 1,275 would cost. The cashier told him it would cost $2.00. What was the man buying?
Nails or screws?

Back
Top Bottom