dimmer switch vs. hot water heater thermostat

Quote:
still a valuable thread! Thanks for the link, by the way. I watched all of your youtube videos and really found them useful. You have a way of explaining things so that I can understand them. I am certain you saved me some trial and error headaches. Plus I must confess I had no idea how to go about figuring out which of my thermometers is accurate.

Quote:
still a valuable thread! Thanks for the link, by the way. I watched all of your youtube videos and really found them useful. You have a way of explaining things so that I can understand them. I am certain you saved me some trial and error headaches. Plus I must confess I had no idea how to go about figuring out which of my thermometers is accurate.

depending on what type of thermometer you have ice water is 32* it is what I use to calibrate mine at work I then compare the rest to the one that is right

I use the hot water heater thermostat and having trouble keeping temperature from going to love it goes up to 100° turns off but then it don't come back on again until the temperature dropped to 95 so I switched to a dimmer switch ran it for three days it stayed right at 100 once I got it adjusted now I have eggs in it and I'm going to Wait just hoping they hatch soon i'm still working with the other incubator that has the thermostat from a hot water heater. To see if I can figure out why it don't come on quick enough I drilled the extra holes in it like they said so the cool air can get in there and drop down quick but it seem like I didn't work

Back
Top Bottom