Dinner ware plates

EweSheep

Flock Mistress
14 Years
Jan 12, 2007
Land of Lincoln
I am shopping around to add to my plates that I am so fond of. I have only two and need to find more. My mother found it in the flea market and gave them to me. I just love these dishes!

The dishes in question are made my Oneida Delco Royal, plain white, porcelain and has wave relief all around the outside of plates.

What I am having trouble finding is the size of these plates and what they are called. I have looked on Ebay and the sizes given on the site does not match my dishes and neither it is dinner plate size OR dessert OR bread and butter dishes.

The size of the plate measured straight across is 8 and 3/4 inches (give a little) and I am trying to remember all the display of dishes and dinnerware in my mind during college days and I am wondering if this size of dishes could be used for soup bowls????

Its flat like any other dinnerware, not deep as if it is "hold" anything on it.

What type of plates am I looking at? Delco website didnt say much there.

Last edited:
If it's not a salad or dessert plate, it could be a luncheon plate. Luncheon plates are smaller than the dinner plate and larger than the salad or dessert plate.

Good luck with your search!

Doh! MP beat me to it.
smile.png

My dad bought my mom some replacement plates for the set he bought her in Guam in the 1970s. The pattern was only ever available overseas, too!

Back
Top Bottom