Something like a kiddie pool filled with plain old sand from your hardware store makes for an excellent bath and is gritty enough to help them slough off dead skin & feathers too.
That's great! Thank you! Could that go in the run? I don't want cats thinking it's a litterbox.

That's great! Thank you! Could that go in the run? I don't want cats thinking it's a litterbox.
Absolutely! Just buy the cheap sand though, all that sanitized, suitable for kids playpens, bleached or dyed sand just won't do... no telling what it's sanitized with, dyed with, etc. You want the cheapest sand they have, usually available somewhere near the cement or tile section of the hardware store.

Absolutely! Just buy the cheap sand though, all that sanitized, suitable for kids playpens, bleached or dyed sand just won't do... no telling what it's sanitized with, dyed with, etc. You want the cheapest sand they have, usually available somewhere near the cement or tile section of the hardware store.
Thank you for the information and suggestion. I'll look into it on my next supply run!

Back
Top Bottom