Disabled chicken laying eggs?

You can also make them out of pipe like this-
1614358946743.png

OP, I would suggest rimmgin the feathers away from her vent, and the areas that get dirty. Then she wont get poo all over herself, and wont be uncomfortable.

Ps. Can you make her a chicken walker? I think she would be able to use one, that may be a miracle for her.
Heres a how to video-

Oh that’s a great video! I’m going to get onto that.... will post back here!

Yes, sorry about that! I was typing fast and my autocorrect always corrects to weird stuff.
Yes, I would trim the feathers away from her vent and wherever else she usually gets poopy. That will be a more pertinent solution for her gross feather issues. Glad I could help!

I thought so but thought I’d just check 😄
That’s a good idea- I will give her a haircut tomorrow. Thanks for your post 🥰

OP, I would suggest trimming the feathers away from her vent, and the areas that get dirty. Then she wont get poo all over herself, and wont be uncomfortable.

Ps. Can you make her a chicken walker? I think she would be able to use one, that may be a miracle for her.
Heres a how to video-

This ones for you @Weeg ! 🥰 thanks for the suggestion. It’s not perfect yet but still modifying... her leg splays out to the side SO much 😕
Also, she only stays in it for 2 minutes before she struggles and flutter-limps out! But it’s a work in progress :) I guess I should be happy she has enough strength to get herself out of a strange situation haha

Attachments

• FE5262C5-FC00-4431-8262-F84BA6FC8EFD.jpeg
    FE5262C5-FC00-4431-8262-F84BA6FC8EFD.jpeg
    497.3 KB · Views: 10
  • E5B88C78-70C8-4D78-8063-4DBAE22A7CC1.jpeg
    E5B88C78-70C8-4D78-8063-4DBAE22A7CC1.jpeg
    594.8 KB · Views: 10
This ones for you @Weeg ! 🥰 thanks for the suggestion. It’s not perfect yet but still modifying... her leg splays out to the side SO much 😕
Also, she only stays in it for 2 minutes before she struggles and flutter-limps out! But it’s a work in progress :) I guess I should be happy she has enough strength to get herself out of a strange situation haha
Thats perfect! I might find a way to attach her food and water to that, maybe she would be more interested in staying in there. I see the egg issue, I wonder if you can wrap them the same way you would for splay leg so that she will hold her legs right? @Overo Mare @Wyorp Rock do you think wrapping her legs is a good idea?
I think if wrapping works, then once she gets her legs under her she will find it much easier to use the walker. Great job on that build!

Back
Top Bottom