Disappearing nine patch block swap

I can't tell you that yet as my fabrics have not arrived but I'm leaning towards 9 different. Both Coldupnorth and fenrosie used 9 different and it is very pretty, I ordered enough to do that plus I have to go through my stash, and figure out where I bought my pale yellow that I have had for a little bit, but we know the store won't have anymore of it even if I figure out where I bought it.

I've just caught up with all the chat. Sometimes I have problems getting on this site. Just to let you know, one of the swaps we did earlier I did as disappearing nine patch. It was one of the very early ones. Dead easy.even easier if you can find lavender and green charm packs
1f600.png

Ok! So nine fabrics it is! about how big is this quilt going to be? Is it going to be the same size as the one on the fabric buffett site? Will a yard of each be enough? I will look thru my stash this week. Im not sure about purples, but I know I have greens. I also have a pale creamy yellow. Im just itching to go get my material!

I've just caught up with all the chat. Sometimes I have problems getting on this site. Just to let you know, one of the swaps we did earlier I did as disappearing nine patch. It was one of the very early ones. Dead easy.even easier if you can find lavender and green charm packs
1f600.png
I have cheated too!!! waiting for the mailman hopefully the fabric is as pretty as what was pictured

Back
Top Bottom