Disappearing nine patch block swap

Dearest Lacyblues, I will certainly be praying for you and your family. Just keep leaning on Him and he will carry you thru. Thank you for sharing with us and letting us help carry your load.

Katsdar, such a cute, cute chicky! A couple of years ago, I purchased some show-girls, a cross of nn/silkie! Some of the cutest chicks I ever saw!

Thank you OhHappychicks, I appreciate that so much. I had convinced my mother to go see a doctor just to find out if it is what she thinks or something else. Hopefully she went today. Said she would. I haven't talked to her yet so I'll find out in a bit.

Leaning HARD!

I had a couple show girls for a while. I like the black ones with black skin. They were so cute. Turned out to be both males and mean as snakes so I sold them. It would be fun to have a group of them with just one male and better personalities.

Paulsmuffen's blocks arrived today. they took the scenic route

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE NEW ADDRESS. ARMUCHEE, GA 30105 THIS IS THE CORRECT ADDRESS I just don't want any lost blocks, tho they have been getting here due to the change of address but I still don't want to take any chances.

thanks
kat

Thank you OhHappychicks, I appreciate that so much. I had convinced my mother to go see a doctor just to find out if it is what she thinks or something else. Hopefully she went today. Said she would. I haven't talked to her yet so I'll find out in a bit.

Leaning HARD!

I had a couple show girls for a while. I like the black ones with black skin. They were so cute. Turned out to be both males and mean as snakes so I sold them. It would be fun to have a group of them with just one male and better personalities.
Have you heard anything?

I'm running really far behind by hopefully will get myself in gear soon. Winter weather really messed with my time! So many chics to deal with. I think things are finally calming down.

Prayers @ lacyblues and family.

I'm running really far behind by hopefully will get myself in gear soon. Winter weather really messed with my time! So many chics to deal with. I think things are finally calming down.

Prayers @ lacyblues and family.

Have you heard anything?

Thank you.

Yes, I chatted online with her the other night. She lives out of the country so I can't just pop over to her house to pay a visit.

She has been feeling better and is able to keep food down now.

She is treating it with herbs and a product called black salve. The salve is supposed to dry up and draw out the cancer. The person that she is working with is sure that its cancer. They're treating it aggressively this way and also doing a big detox regime. It is a skin cancer. She used to lay out in the sun and then she started getting these big freckles and then the freckles would become raised. My Dad made her stop. That was 25 years ago. There was one spot on her back that was different than the others and it hasn't done anything for all these years and then all of a sudden, it starts growing.

So, we're hoping and praying she beats this thing soon.

As for my brother, his is internal and he is using all kinds of herbs and stuff to fight it too. If anyone would like to read his most recent update, you can at http://www.gofundme.com/takeitdowntim

Thank you all so much for your prayers and patience. I am working at getting toward sewing as well... so many things to attend to.

as you know the due date is never written in stone, that is a date we try and shoot for so your never late in one of my swaps, we all know life happens!!!

@Lacyblues where does she live?

katsdar - I finished my blocks quite a bit ago, but I finally got them in the mail today. You should have them at the beginning of the week.

Back
Top Bottom