Disappearing nine patch block swap

Ok I just couldn't stand it anymore and I had to put one block together and I chose to put it together with very little seams to match and this is what I got

I can't wait to get all of my blocks and get started on this one.
ok in my sewing deffence I checked and the block that really looks kittywonkas isn't in real life

Last edited:
That looks really nice Kat. The block that looks kitty cat wompus probably just had the seam on the back flip over the other way to make it look messed up.
Thanks, I really am excited about this swap, as I am with every swap!!

Just a couple more sets to receive and then sorting and mailing, I have heard from our British friends and their blocks are on the way!!

Ok I just couldn't stand it anymore and I had to put one block together and I chose to put it together with very little seams to match and this is what I got

I can't wait to get all of my blocks and get started on this one.
ok in my sewing deffence I checked and the block that really looks kittywonkas isn't in real life

Some one is playing with quilt blocks over there! Can't wait to play with mine.

Ok I just couldn't stand it anymore and I had to put one block together and I chose to put it together with very little seams to match and this is what I got I can't wait to get all of my blocks and get started on this one. ok in my sewing deffence I checked and the block that really looks kittywonkas isn't in real life
They look lovely katsdar! Just finished my blocks. Going to the PO in just a bit. They will be in the mail today!! :clap Have we any news on the mugrug?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom