Disappearing nine patch block swap

@ minniechicks where are you? PLEASE CONTACT ME ASAP Did you mail your blocks? I really hate to do this but I will sort and ship on Friday if I do not hear from her.

as usual I will post tracking numbers by zip codes

Last edited:
I've gone back over the thread and she said she would get paid on 24th , Friday, so guess she will have mailed them in the last day or two.
I'm hoping she mailed them on tuesday, she said she would, well I will wait until the 7th to mail the blocks out that way it gives her lots of time.

Last post said 4/24 Friday. I also send her a note. Hopefully they'll be there soon. I would hate for her to miss out.

Talking about missing out, I did not sign up yet for any of the other swaps. They both sound like lots of fun but I am working my way through UFOs and I also head very small quilt donation group for making and collecting preemie baby quilts for a NICU in San Diego. I think the rug mug closed already and maybe the Christmas one too? I will miss chatting with everyone and working along side. I guess come November I'll find out if there will be another swap. This is a great swap group and katsdar is a wonderful leader. Thank you all for swapping with me in this and other swaps. Maybe I'll get the chicken swap blocks or underground rail road blocks put together when I am working on UFOs. I will post if I do.

Back
Top Bottom