Disappearing nine patch block swap

this was supposed to be a table runner but lego master won so it's a back cover for the chair. Found the chair at a thrift store and the back is a little worn.

I'll have to finish the binding on this throw quilt and I have some blocks left over to go in a valance on the window a couple of my walls in the living room are Yellow so it's matchy matchy :)

this was supposed to be a table runner but lego master won so it's a back cover for the chair. Found the chair at a thrift store and the back is a little worn.

I'll have to finish the binding on this throw quilt and I have some blocks left over to go in a valance on the window a couple of my walls in the living room are Yellow so it's matchy matchy
smile.png

It came out lovely! I never thought about splitting the blocks up and making different projects. Good idea! I might do that. Along with the extra blocks I made at home, this will be a big quilt if they all go in one top. I do not think I want a purple quilt for my bed but it is maybe nice for a twin a a lap quilt. I like all the different projects you are using the blocks for. If it is not a quilt I am not good at making it.

I'll have to finish the binding on this throw quilt and I have some blocks left over to go in a valance on the window a couple of my walls in the living room are Yellow so it's matchy matchy
smile.png
Very nice
thumbsup.gif

isn't it something how the lighting and computer can make them look so different, I see some of the same blocks but look a totally different color. Yours is more true to color, than mine. on here.

I can't decide if I want a purple, sage, lavender border, and thinking of scalloping it.

isn't it something how the lighting and computer can make them look so different, I see some of the same blocks but look a totally different color. Yours is more true to color, than mine. on here.

I can't decide if I want a purple, sage, lavender border, and thinking of scalloping it.
Love the idea of the scalloped border - so pretty! I can't decide on border color either (thats why it isn't done). Maybe a pale yellow?

Back
Top Bottom