DISASTER!!!!!!!!!!1

i will take a look at the heart trap although i fully intend to kill whatever that thing is. I looked up the fisher cat and that looks too big for this thing, it was small like a black ferret basically.

thanks wendy, we have ordered a bunch of replacements which will be here in about 2 weeks, for now i need to kill one scumbag chicken killer!

My heart sank when I read this post
sad.png

Did it look small enough to go through the chain link?
I think a fisher cat would be too big, but it could climb the fence.

Are you allowed to use a gun where you are?

get a gun and save the money on a trap if you plan on killing it anyway. I would. so very sorry you lost any let alone so many! Wish I lived closer as I would certainly give you some chickens.

many thanks carrie...i would love to get a gun and shoot it but two problems:
1. Im not an american im a legal alien ( greencard holder) so for me to get a gun is a HUGE deal.
2. I dont know how to use a gun since in my country even the cops dont carry guns.
3. My wife would kill me for thinking about getting a gun.
4. I would be afraid i would hurt the chickens with the gun.
5. I need to get this lil jerk tomorrow or the next day at the latest...my wife said she saw it today during the day around the coop and didnt know what it was, she said it looked so small she didnt think it was what had killed the chickens, well i saw it and i know it is the culprit!

Aran,
Sounds like someones ferret got out of its cage or they just got tired of taking care of it and it is trying to find something to eat...well when you mess with the chickens you get the permanent lead poisoning...yep you got it shot and DEAD...I dont blame ya 1 bit as I did the same this this morning...I lost a guinnea and the predator got it in the end...Go get it Aran...I am with ya ... Sorry your son lost his chickens too I have mille de fluer also and they are great...

aran, I understand your predicament...could a neighbor help you out? If not get that trap quickly. I don't know the answer to your last question but someone will. Good luck!

Hi Aran.....this is a very young fisher we ran over with our truck this year. I thought it might help you to know if that is what you are dealing with. WENDY

DSC_0311.jpg

Back
Top Bottom