Discus aquarium

Have friends that rais them in Pittsburgh, but we've always done raised angels and tried to get the wild Peruvians, or atleast first cross from wild. We had discuss once, but I was a kid, and they didn't make it.

had my tank a year now.....so far so good with the discus 👍. We have 14 ...varying sizes.

lin

Attachments

• 4BEE0805-5A12-4B94-93D7-B151C8636AAC.jpeg
    4BEE0805-5A12-4B94-93D7-B151C8636AAC.jpeg
    594.9 KB · Views: 9
  • 8EC07ACF-95DB-4524-BCE3-890998307864.jpeg
    8EC07ACF-95DB-4524-BCE3-890998307864.jpeg
    602.5 KB · Views: 9
Have you considered Uaru(sp?)?
I have to say I didn’t have a clue what they was 🤗.......but good old google 👍. I have never seen those ...or not that I remember. We just have 14 discus and some rummynose tetras, lemon tetras and a few others that I have forgotten what they are called🤪. only had the tank a year so still learning.

lin

Man they are cool. you can almost get lost just looking at them.
we sit just watching them for ages ......real time wasters. I’m either watching the fish or my chickens or even just sat in the garden watching my tortoises....although they are hibernating at the moment. As you can probably tell I’m not into energetic hobby’s 🥴

lin

I have to say I didn’t have a clue what they was 🤗.......but good old google 👍. I have never seen those ...or not that I remember. We just have 14 discus and some rummynose tetras, lemon tetras and a few others that I have forgotten what they are called🤪. only had the tank a year so still learning.

lin
They're in the same family as discus, but I think they're more shy. They like having darker areas to hang out in

Back
Top Bottom