Discuss and show off your rare chicken breeds

I would post a pic of my own rare breed but...i have no rare chickens (sigh)...only have mutts so...Here's a pic of my handsome OEGB roo:

HE IS MY ROOSTER STOP SAYING MY CHICKENS ARE YOUR AND STOP MESSING AROUND WITH THEM! Its one thing when you dont have an account and saying the chickens / postings chickens that arent yours but another when you do!!! Even then most of the time i said they were yours even before you had an account!

Last edited:
HE IS MY ROOSTER STOP SAYING MY CHICKENS ARE YOUR AND STOP MESSING AROUND WITH THEM! Its one thing when you dont have an account and saying the chickens / postings chickens that arent yours but another when you do!!! Even then most of the time i said they were yours even before you had an account!

What?
hmm.png

That rooster does look like your avatar though...

I take it you guys are related/living together. So maybe you should sort this out... Not over the internet.
I do think it's wrong to post somebody else's bird and say it's yours though. Maybe the OP could edit their post and remove the picture, Or state that it is not her bird.

Back
Top Bottom