smile.png
I LOVE Halloween Town
smile.png

Quote:
I agree with you. and Phil of the Future. Those were good shows
smile.png
I LOVE Halloween Town
smile.png

I totally agree! I miss those shows, too, especially Phil and Halloweentown! I also like Wizards of Waverly Place. The only one I purely hate is My Babysitters a Vampire.

Quote:
I agree with you. and Phil of the Future. Those were good shows
smile.png
I LOVE Halloween Town
smile.png

I totally agree! I miss those shows, too, especially Phil and Halloweentown! I also like Wizards of Waverly Place. The only one I purely hate is My Babysitters a Vampire.

lol I loved Phil of the Future. and Life with Derek and Lizzy Maguire and all those movies
smile.png
lol how can you hate My babysitters a vampire? I like it it's entertaining. I like wizards to but it gets annoying sometimes.

Oh wow, how could I forget Life with Derek? I have a question about that show, the main character (I forget her name) Does she do those kiddie songs where is it hip hop and she is dressed in a conductors outfit? She looks so much like her, but I don't know if it is her.

Oh ok. Not to steal the thread, But I'm pretty exited about Nick bringing back the old shows starting next monday at midnight. Now is disney would do the same...

Quote:
Disney should do the same thing. What do you mean Nick is bringing back old shows? Like what shows? Fairly odd parents?

Quote:
I loved the old disney channel too! Lizzie Maguire, Even Stevens, Thats so Raven, Drake and Josh
And I also loved ALL the old disney movies!
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom