Disney channel shows????

I like to watch Mickey Mouse Club with my lil granddaughter. I love it when she calls "ohhh toodles"
big_smile.png
I tell her that Mamaw needs a toodles around here to help out
gig.gif

Quote:
OK I'm a boy and I'm 14 but I LOVE MICKEY MOUSE CLUBHOUSE!!! It's adorable!!! Call me what you want but I love it!

Quote:
OK I'm a boy and I'm 14 but I LOVE MICKEY MOUSE CLUBHOUSE!!! It's adorable!!! Call me what you want but I love it!

gig.gif
You just made my day.

Last edited:
OK so I caught half an episode of Shake it UP the other day. The two girls were trying to come up with money to get cell phones. I was very disappointed that the "mom" cop character was dressed in a tight fitting uniform that had the top unbuttoned half way down and a skin tight white tank top under it. Her hair was down and curled perfectly. It bothered me that they would give Mom a "power" career and then dress her like a ummmm "bimbo".

I did appreciate the fact that they showed kids that did not automatically get cell phones. My 17 year old watches Disney when she is bored and it is definitely different than the Disney my kids watched when they were "little"

Ohhhh Disney, how I love thee...let me count the ways LOL
With a 7 and 4 year old in my house, we watch all of those channels. I prefer Disney over the rest >we no longer get sprout<. As long as I dont have to watch Sponge Bob, I'm pretty happy! My daughter has just recently started getting into the iCarley and Wizards, which my 4 year old son will sit and watch as well. We've never watched Hannah Montana, but like Suite Life. I think they are cute shows, and...AND THEY ARENT ANIMATED!!!

Mondays are nice because at lunchtime, they have the Monday movie, which if its crappy weather, I can get them lunch made and things cleaned up while they eat and watch a movie. We also watch the preschool shows and my son really gets into Phenius and Ferb now. We used to watch Clubhouse and Einsteins as well as the Movers and those are my favs. I was always a big Mickey fan, I actually have very old Mortimer reel to reel movies as my Husbands great Grandfather was an illistrator for Disney. I'd love to watch them some day but fear putting them on a projector would ruin them at this point.

Back
Top Bottom