Dixie Chicks

How bout I ship u some dark brown split to lav/ (isabelle)eggs in leiu of child support.

I was joking... :plbb

I want your lav ams when u are happy with them

That might be a while, lol... if you want some, I can send some... but I have more in the black split pen than the Lav pen right now... and you *might* have to cull some... I *think* I fixed an issue, but time will tell... oh, and my Lav cock over the black split I got from Seglers eggs is throwing recessive white... :gig

I was joking... :plbb
That might be a while, lol... if you want some, I can send some... but I have more in the black split pen than the Lav pen right now... and you *might* have to cull some... I *think* I fixed an issue, but time will tell... oh, and my Lav cock over the black split I got from Seglers eggs is throwing recessive white... :gig

I can wait until you are happy with what

I can wait until you are happy with what

U are hatching

Stupid phone

:lau

For the most part, I am... but you know how there's that 'once in a while' thing... :/

If you wait til Fall, these should be laying by then (I hope)...

Our new line... :D

I will wait.
But I want to be at the top of your list lol

Sorry... you'll have to settle for 2nd on those ones this time... been working out a deal for the last month and it just came together... getting a ton of eggs from a premier Araucana breeder, plus her breeding rooster from this last year... trading off with Am eggs...

Back
Top Bottom