Dixie Chicks

violets sure being stubborn but she does come off the nest and she isnt mean.. I am tempted to drop a chick on her just to see what she does................

Funny thing happened I put one of six week old's in with the younger guys just to see what would go on and the big guy just wanted to eat while the little ones were attacking him...
Strangely cute

Funny thing happened I put one of six week old's in with the younger guys just to see what would go on and the big guy just wanted to eat while the little ones were attacking him...
Strangely cute
mob mentality I ws tempted to let the chicks outside for a bit today it was like 54 out...I didnt of course but I did turn their heat lamp off for a bit.......they dont seem uncomfy soo........
hu.gif

Hawks lost
sad.png

Teuvo Teravainen got his first NHL goal tonight, so not a total bust. The Jets have definitely got the Hawks' number.....we've only lost 6 games at home in regulation this year and 3 of them are to the Jets.

Time for bed....g'night all!

Hawks lost
sad.png

Teuvo Teravainen got his first NHL goal tonight, so not a total bust. The Jets have definitely got the Hawks' number.....we've only lost 6 games at home in regulation this year and 3 of them are to the Jets.

Time for bed....g'night all!
aww ok sweet dreams hugs I'm sorry your team lost.. I rooted for em for ya....

Back
Top Bottom