Dixie Chicks

he.gif
why why tempt me with ads about lavender chickens.......

One and only true rock god ........Led Zeppelin followed by Hendrix , I find todays musicians although there are a few some what good ones still out there , they lack what the great song writers of the 60's and 70's had . Seen Rush ,and most of the 80's rock groups in various concerts , liked them all , but the good ones stand on there own , never replicated although some feel the need to destroy classic rock with new renditions of the original ..........but to each there own

Last concert was December 2014. I went with my daughter to see Garth Brooks and Trisha Yearwood in Little Rock. She got the tickets because she has been a fan since she was little. He is quite the showman and still gets around "for an old guy". I'm glad she got to see him and invited me to go with her. Her DH is like mine, all Rock., so the two of them stayed home with the kids and we had a great time!
I'm like you, Jem. I like all kinds of music. I went to a Green Day concert with DH and he took me to see Show Boat. Like I said earlier, opposites attract!

Back
Top Bottom