Dixie Chicks

My all time favorite song, the guitar solo is amazing. I still have the original record my parents bought new.
Its like a ten minute guitar workout, crazy!

Last edited:
Deb : put me a lumberjack facial hairdoo...and recede my hairline please..or anybody else...LoL. Feel free to decorate my pic any way u want....I need a good laugh...I promise to not get offended...I always mess with u crazy people...I dont get offended...

I have been to see

Queen
Willie Nelson
Dotty West
Smothers Brothers
Shadowfax
Waylin Jennings
Tanya Tucker
and
Don McLain

Best ones by far were Willie Nelson and Dotty West..

I was a Freshman in High school when Jimi Hendrix and Janice Joplin were in concert here... I had no clue then what I had missed.

deb

One and only true rock god ........Led Zeppelin followed by Hendrix , I find todays musicians although there are a few some what good ones still out there , they lack what the great song writers of the 60's and 70's had . Seen Rush ,and most of the 80's rock groups in various concerts , liked them all , but the good ones stand on there own , never replicated although some feel the need to destroy classic rock with new renditions of the original ..........but to each there own
music needs that transcendence, that's more then just the ability to manipulate a musical device be in vocal or otherwise..... it's just noise prettily arranged in a acoustical display

Back
Top Bottom