Dixie Chicks

@ambergem
big_smile.png
on the headless snowman. Nice collection of goodies to plant that you scored...and iris is the state flower here. I like the little "flag" iris and some that will grow in bog or water gardens too.

Thanks @bamadude for the clarification on the lamp thing. I think I'd have nightmares if that was in my house.

I put in my resignation today. Boss was busy with corporate visitors. SO, I sent an email from home. Either way, it's done. I will miss about 5 people. The other 170, NAH! LOL! You all know how it is.

Too dang cold out there. Hubby and I are going to a party tonight & they are calling for another 5-8" snow tonight. Hope it hits after we have picked up little girl and made it back home. Good news is I am off work tomorrow and get to sleep in.
big_smile.png

I'll catch up on the posts later. Gotta feed chickens and rabbits before we go. Have a good night.

Thanks @bamadude for the clarification on the lamp thing. I think I'd have nightmares if that was in my house.
That does it! Ima putting the monster back in the junk room 'till Halloween.
idunno.gif
I just stuck it on a lamp that I used as a stand for it on the sideboard here.

And congrats on the new job, and new possibilities for you that it brings, Outpost.

Mahen

Edited to improve word salad.

Last edited:
Al, it's mainly in the fantasy sequences and the special occasions where they "dress up". Sort of fun to see too, though. The normal clothing isn't that bad, your basic "I live in the cold" stuff.

Was flipping through the TV guide and came across "the chicken chronicles" then I seen what channel it was on. Needless to say it was not about chickens...

hahaha I have that problem all the time.

My brother-in-law once started to set up a movie for his kids to watch, the title was something like 'bunny house' and he was thinking fluffy rabbits.....

luckily my sister caught the mistake in time.
roll.png

lillys are very hardy plant part of why I want more to plant on the slope.. lil maintenance and will be pretty ... I wanted to get some hyacinth bulbs but to pricey will have to watch for some sales..love the smell of them...was tending some of my container plants and spotted a lady bug....must be spring seeing lady bugs right? anyways all the pretty bulbs and such are for pollinator attractors and pretty most other things will be edible...

When I was a teen and watched my younger brother and sister when our parents went out they rented us a cartoon, never looked at the description. Nine lives of Frisk the cat. It was definitely not pg. We watched it Lol!

Back
Top Bottom