Dixie Chicks

Walks in listening to black sabbath . Like watching people make excuses for there mistakes. Lol
thumbsup.gif
good tunes

we can have under a 1000 birds here without commerical restrictions and can sell eggs without lisence if under 1000.I'm on the outskirts of the city limits so can have rooster :) one of the neighbors behind me has chickens no rooster and someone I guess had peacocks and other odd birds... so the neighbors use to screaming bird sounds most of the property is surrounded by woods so dont need to worry over neighbors there

ok planted another couple jasmin and going out to plant a rose bush next be back :) gotta do my pepper seeds also.....if anyone wants to help clear ivy come on over :D

Didn't someone have goats - perhaps they would lend them. I actually saw this as a business where someone would bring goats to clear folks lots of kudzu and briars.

Afternoon @buddy phoenix

How's everyone doing?

We s ow blowed the driveway again. Got to do our taxes this afternoon. Bleh. We should be getting money back but still hate doing them. The birds are at least enjoying the 30 to 40 degree weather!

Wow, hope the possible two inches of snow here tonight doesn't head east on ya there, mini. My driveway was a sheet of snow- covered ice...to much shade...but the rain took all that away.

I keep hearing folks have filed their income taxes
tongue.png
and it just reminds me I don't have anything withheld and have to shell out, and that I haven't done mine. There is always the extension.....

Yuppers, my flock has been foraging in the same temps...but it is windy and feels colder. Worse, temps drop tonight, and I hope they don't go to bed with wet waddles, wintery mix they say for overnight. Ice pellets.

@Mahen100 I agree, that was an awesome post!

We're allowed to have under 3000 chickens without a license, if we go over 3000, we have to have a license to sell eggs, etc...

Trying to convince Jim to get a myotonic goat, it'd help us clear our upper area... so far, it's a no go... :(

Our ice is finally melting!!! :D

ok planted another couple jasmin and going out to plant a rose bush next be back :) gotta do my pepper seeds also.....if anyone wants to help clear ivy come on over :D

I have pulled my share of ivy. One year I got dedicated and kept on trying to get every runner to get rid of all of it under a row of pines. I'd wrap the vines in a loop
and loop the next until it made a decent wreath. (couple of days later I discovered there were some long posion ivy vine roots mixed in with the rest...sent me to the dermatologist
to confine that bloom on my side. :):scratching just thinking of it::) The next year I got out again to finish pulling ivy, and broke out again on my side...ah hah...thought that poison ivy too.
NOT. Shingles. So, excuse me if I pass. But if it was anything but ivy...I'd be glad to help.
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom