Dixie Chicks

I havent stopped laughing. Made my son turn the radio off so I could read to my hubby. We have to get a bigger trap. I mean we are on our way to get a bigger trap. My hubby said this is not an ordinary mouse or rat we are dealing with.

As the infamous lines from Jaws, "You're gonna need a bigger boat."

As the infamous lines from Jaws, "You're gonna need a bigger boat."
gig.gif
and then some

No pics of the 'dead' chickens, didn't think of it. Boy they were pathetic, laid there for about fifteen minutes, wings stretched right out not moving, not even making a sound. Had to climb back off the garage roof and carry them all back cause I thought their legs were going to freeze buried in snow.

Shot a opossum in the coop one night a few years ago when I left the door open. Went inside cause I figured the shot woke the wife up. Asked her if she was going to help skin it, she says why? I says cause I'm going to eat it. She says your drunk throw it over the bank and go to bed! I couldn't skin it, it was to ugly. The next morning I set its stiff body up snarling around the corner of the house and scared the crap out of the kids when they went to get on the school bus. Threw it in the field and our oldest got some awesome pics of a giant bald eagle eating opossum gut spaghetti, they aired the pic on WBNG News.

Wouldn't let me download the pic but I got a screenshot. A guy that posts pics all the time on WBNGTV's website hoping they will air live (must think he is a professional photographer) asked her where she got the pic, he's never saw a bald eagle. Turned out he lived a mile down the road from us Lol! The wife said it was over three foot tall.

@JulesChicks I remember Valley Farm feed store!! Is it still downtown??

ETA: I think it's Valley Farm Supply, but all I could ever remember was Valley Farm, lol...

Sorry, just getting caught up..yes it is downtown Mt Vernon, near the river and Calico Cupboard (don't know how long that's been there, but at least 2 years...Did you use to live in the area?

Thanks! We'll get it together. One way or another. Just thought it's ironic I put in my notice at work, getting ready to start the new job and BLAM! Isn't that always the case. I agree with the name play. We also have a 1997 Ford F150- haven't put a dime in that thing & it runs still. Not like a dream or anything, but runs. Problem with it is the heat went out years ago. With our wonderful invigorating temps, the no heat option is not an option. The windshield freezes & fogs up so you can't see out. We will manage though. My brother said he is going to loan me their car until we get another one. It all works out, right?!
Lol. So sorry about your Kia! Hopefully you find a good solution soon!

So many of you are cracking me up -thanks! Sitting here at the office waiting for fedex to show up to get a 90lb package I won't be able to move myself, and you all are taking my mind off the fact that I'm starving! Yep, hubby is fishing, so I'm covering the shipping. It was easy today, except the waiting.

@Beer can I'm assuming no photos? Feathered popsicles lol.

Back
Top Bottom