Dixie Chicks

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Amberjem, Jan 1, 2015.

1. Peep_Show

Peep_Show Overrun With Chickens

Mar 14, 2010
    Corrales, NM
    As the infamous lines from Jaws, "You're gonna need a bigger boat."

2. Alaskan

Alaskan The Frosted Flake

3. [​IMG]and then some

4. minihorse927

minihorse927 Whipper snapper

Nov 3, 2010
    they should be here the first week of march, weather cooperating of course.

5. Beer can

Beer can Chicken Obsessed

Aug 12, 2014
    Upstate NY
    No pics of the 'dead' chickens, didn't think of it. Boy they were pathetic, laid there for about fifteen minutes, wings stretched right out not moving, not even making a sound. Had to climb back off the garage roof and carry them all back cause I thought their legs were going to freeze buried in snow.

6. Beer can

Aug 12, 2014
    Upstate NY
    Shot a opossum in the coop one night a few years ago when I left the door open. Went inside cause I figured the shot woke the wife up. Asked her if she was going to help skin it, she says why? I says cause I'm going to eat it. She says your drunk throw it over the bank and go to bed! I couldn't skin it, it was to ugly. The next morning I set its stiff body up snarling around the corner of the house and scared the crap out of the kids when they went to get on the school bus. Threw it in the field and our oldest got some awesome pics of a giant bald eagle eating opossum gut spaghetti, they aired the pic on WBNG News.

7. [​IMG]

8. Beer can

Aug 12, 2014
    Upstate NY
    Wouldn't let me download the pic but I got a screenshot. A guy that posts pics all the time on WBNGTV's website hoping they will air live (must think he is a professional photographer) asked her where she got the pic, he's never saw a bald eagle. Turned out he lived a mile down the road from us Lol! The wife said it was over three foot tall.
    [​IMG]

9. JulesChicks

JulesChicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Sorry, just getting caught up..yes it is downtown Mt Vernon, near the river and Calico Cupboard (don't know how long that's been there, but at least 2 years...Did you use to live in the area?

10. JulesChicks

JulesChicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Lol. So sorry about your Kia! Hopefully you find a good solution soon!

So many of you are cracking me up -thanks! Sitting here at the office waiting for fedex to show up to get a 90lb package I won't be able to move myself, and you all are taking my mind off the fact that I'm starving! Yep, hubby is fishing, so I'm covering the shipping. It was easy today, except the waiting.

@Beer can I'm assuming no photos? Feathered popsicles lol.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by