Dixie Chicks

Please don't yell I haven't had any coffee yet

lol
lau.gif
Sooo me in the morning! Good morning everyone! I've had my coffee and muffin, now to get the kids off to school. I know it was 2 pages ago, but about the cast iron - IMHO Lodge sucks! Griswold is so much better - a nice smooth surface, but they don't make them any more and they are expensive. I have one little one with a crack that I probably shouldn't use, but until I can get another I will use it. We keep looking for them to replace the large Lodge and haven't found one "reasonably" priced yet.
Have a great day!

Evening, guys. We made the front wall for the bunny hutch today, and painted all the parts. They're drying down in the sauna section. In the weekend we'll put this thing together. We decided to add a plastic roof to the thing still to keep most of the water out.

We have rules here unfortunately.
Pm me about coolness and everything you want in a website.
No rules.
But yeah most of you weirdos are already over there.
If any of u other weirdos wanna see what 40+ of us are doing...pm me
What? Ok, pm,

Last edited:
Please don't yell I haven't had any coffee yet

lol  :lau   Sooo me in the morning!  Good morning everyone! I've had my coffee and muffin, now to get the kids off to school. I know it was 2 pages ago, but about the cast iron - IMHO Lodge sucks!  Griswold is so much better - a nice smooth surface, but they don't make them any more and they are expensive.  I have one little one with a crack that I probably shouldn't use, but until I can get another I will use it.  We keep looking for them to replace the large Lodge and haven't found one "reasonably" priced yet.
Have a great day! 

I'm taking notes. :) If I have had enough coffee now to attempt lifting that monster pan my brother sent from Texas at Christmas, I'll see what it is....Lodge I bet. Yup, Lodge with the D shaped like a frying pan.

One year long ago I moved into a rural TN area and did some contract work for a year. I lived in a 100- year-old log cabin on 25 acres in the woods. (rented it from someone "in town.") It was really in the boonies, and I loved it. I made life-long friends there and still go back to visit when I can. But it was so isolated, even the language was different for many common things. I was asking a friend there how she made her "caramel pie" from scratch. She said, "Well, first you put your sugar in a steer and put it on the eye to melt." (this did not compute with me and I asked her what a "steer" was) Laughter erupted in the room...everyone was ROFL at me...:idunno. Apparently a "steer" was a cast iron pan with a handle...and I had just asked the equivalent of "what is a pan?"

Back
Top Bottom