Dixie Chicks

Ikea delivers too...
tongue.png
Send your dollars to Europe! Actually this change in the exchange rate has been pretty good for our economy. Finnish companies are a lot more competitive now. Ordering stuff from the States got a bit more expensive though...

Contractor... Punctuality is a big deal to me...
Too us too, which is also one of the main reasons why we aren't using any local guys to built our house with. 1 day became 1 week and 1 week would turn into a month... Give him a second chance and if he's not on time chances are he won't be delivering on time either..

so what kinda grains did you end up getting @vehve ? I am scared to even ask my feed store........just trying to get real information over chicken feed at my local feed store is a headache
Do you also have to deal with the owner saying "oh it's just a chicken"?

The Late Contractor. Sounds like a book title.
yuckyuck.gif
it would be a great collaboration of stories from anyone who has ever had to deal with contractors

Too us too, which is also one of the main reasons why we aren't using any local guys to built our house with. 1 day became 1 week and 1 week would turn into a month... Give him a second chance and if he's not on time chances are he won't be delivering on time either..

Do you also have to deal with the owner saying "oh it's just a chicken"?

yuckyuck.gif
it would be a great collaboration of stories from anyone who has ever had to deal with contractors
fortunately no but they even admit to not knowing much sooo
idunno.gif

ps which reminds me went in to also find out about worming I got the DE works good speech again........she shuddup when I said I already had fifty pounds of it and it doesnt work for worming

Last edited:
ugh just checked purse cant find the list the feed store gave me brb gonna check the car............. anyways I got the prunia layer crumble again...........I checked into the all flock stuff which was 20 for fifty pounds versus the 10 for forty pounds by purina the all flock was 18% protien...calcium cabranate or whatever was the second ingrediant in it...

ohh on a side note while I am looking... @vehve can you talk chicken cabinet storage thing with @Sharps Big 50 ... I was trying to explain to him and I just drive him nuts trying to explain stuff

Back
Top Bottom