Dixie Chicks

? U forgot thee voice of Led which without Plant it would have never gone as far as it went , Page knew the moment Plant tried out that he was the one , most groups never even get close to that . Jimi was ahead yes , that's what set him apart as he showed his unique style  .Trust me I search a lot , music has been my right arm in life and I've heard every type , good and a lot of bad , but that's dependent on your tastes as is everything . If anyone could come up with the lyrics and music as they did then , well success would be fully deserved . But as I said .........to each there own :)

Robert Plant was obviously a major player in Zepplin, didn't forget him I just try to stray away from the vocalists when comparing great acts. I find people with little knowledge or appreciation tend to jump straight to the lead singer when talking music so I like the arrogant S.O.B that I am try to do the opposite in order to quickly dispatch the ignorant, haha. Anyway as far as newer bands go if you haven't heard Coheed and Cambria maybe give thrm a shot. They are a real cult band, you either love them or hate them, but they are pretty original in every aspect. They have a completely fantasical concept accompanied by a series of graphic novels, total nerd prog metal but I really appreciate the amount of creative effort that goes in to their music. Like I said though an aquired taste, vocally on page with Rush, just a warning.

Thanks hen and V. I have tums. I'll try some. I've been putting mineral oil on her vent as well, to keep her prolapse from dryng out. That would be bad I think. When I push the prolapse in I can feel the egg within an inch or so.
sad.png

This isn't based on any experience, or medical knowledge, but how about getting some lube in her vent? 

I have read about people doing that, it's supposed to help. And then if that and the Tums doesn't work you can get a syringe and insert it into the egg ( only if the egg is far enough down to reach with your fingers ) that is inside your chicken take all the filling of the egg out them try gently collapse the shell with your hands and remove it with out in shattering.... I think they can eat at 750 mg Tums crushed... You can crush the Tums and put it in a snack or just offer it the way it is...

Haven't heard Coheed and Cambria before, listening to Welcome Home at the moment. The lead guitarist has had some classical training clearly... That I like about metal, but it isn't really my genre. I like the more 70's kind of stuff better. Love most of Led Zeppelin's stuff.

I usually don't care much about the vocalist (although a bad vocalist can easily ruin a good song), I'm more about the guitar playing in these genres. Other kind of music the vocalist plays a more important role to me in, but with many songs, I'm more interested in the ambiance of the music more than the message of the lyrics. It's always nice when some thought has been put into the lyrics, but to me it's mainly about what kind of feelings awaken when just listening to the playing.

To jump into a completely different genre, for example, Rihanna's "Stay" is a beautiful song. I think I had heard it twenty times before I even started listening to the lyrics. And I paid more attention to how their voices play together than what they're saying anyway.

Very Metallica like intro in the live version somehow. I'm a bti annoyed by the lead vocalist's voice though. He's a bit whiny somehow. A giant whining puff of hair. Seriously, he looks like Sideshow Bob in this video.

Any Finnish metal bands you guys are into? That's actually about the only genre Finland seems to do okay in. Of course, the all time best Finnish rock band is Hanoi Rocks. They were never that popular in North America, but they've influenced acts like Mötley Crüe, Guns n' Roses and Skid Row.

Back
Top Bottom