Dixie Chicks

She ordered from hatchery. I just happened to have the right timing to get in on the order.
1f601.png
1f609.png

lol @Sharps Big 50 ..darn your feisty today...hurry up and digest dinner I need warming up I am freezing did you put more pellets in the stove? maybe I'll take a hot hot hot shower.. help get my core temp up My bones hurt from being so tense from the cold...........sheesh I even dressed to stay warm with all the work outside.....

Quick question...I set some duck eggs, made sure they were all big end up. I was candling them and happened to notice most of the air cells are in the narrow end. Babies are moving in eggs fine, I turned the eggs so air cell is up. Should I be concerned?

lol @Sharps Big 50 ..darn your feisty today...hurry up and digest dinner I need warming up I am freezing did you put more pellets in the stove? maybe I'll take a hot hot hot shower.. help get my core temp up My bones hurt from being so tense from the cold...........sheesh I even dressed to stay warm with all the work outside.....
I feel a food coma coming on

Quick question...I set some duck eggs, made sure they were all big end up. I was candling them and happened to notice most of the air cells are in the narrow end. Babies are moving in eggs fine, I turned the eggs so air cell is up. Should I be concerned?

ew, that sounds bad....

try googling about it... or searching here in BYC......

How far along are they?

Some times, the way the egg is set up, the pointy end can look kinds clear (like an air cell) but the air cell is still at the top.

If they aren't gonna hatch right now, I would put them back, fat side up, then research it and see what you can find.....once you get to hatch day, if you haven't found any good info, I would put all of the eggs on their sides, and close my eyes and pray until it is over.

Back
Top Bottom