Dixie Chicks

Whew....can i just say paranoid! They are all in the right spots...think I must have been very tired when I checked last...long week.
Here are some picks...

Good morning @RavynFallen ! Looks like we are the only ones up this morning (and 3 guests). (2:20am here). Vehve must be getting his beauty sleep
big_smile.png

They are freaking out about a snow storm with artic air headed our way on Sunday. Little girl is super excited!!! She is wishing for no school (again). Fine with me, but I am ready for summer! I am off work Monday and will be hunkered down feeding the fireplace and praying the electric stays on. When it goes out here, it stays out for a while. Last January our elec went out, a waterline busted, the yard was turned into an ice skating rink for 2 months, hubby set the house on fire trying to fix the waterline, our driveway suddenly had huge fire trucks, tankers, ambulances in it. They shut down the road because we live on a very narrow road, and we lost something like 5 chickens just up and died because of the extreme cold. It was crazy. I was thinking of how we have been so fortunate this January. Looks like February might make up for it though. Well, gotta get some coffee
caf.gif
and get ready for work. Have a good day
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom