Dixie Chicks

I dunno @tntchix I dont see how that would work it already has a long ramp up into the henhouse..so I dunno how that might work what did you visualize?
Maybe just a tiny ramp attached perpendicular to original ramp. Like L shaped

Black copper, and we're from Michigan.
What part of MI?

I've got some dumb chickens. They are scared of snow, had to save the dumb 'dead' chickens the day I kicked them out in it.
I hung a head of cabbage about a foot from the floor yesterday. They never touched it. I folded a couple leaves down and threw them some pieces this morning, they gobbled up the pieces. Went back out this afternoon and they still haven't touched it, dumb chickens are scared of it.
Silly chickens. Mine were afraid at first too. Mine love cabbage, I roll it in like a bowling ball.

Here's the babies a few weeks ago. I forgot to mention the Colombian Wyandotte chicks lol. They have gotten a lot bigger since then
awww

:ya  ohh wyandottes fun! ohh pictures yeah :love

ok I was thinking you might have a chicken addiction when you have more then a few totes of chicks ......
Yeah a little. Lol. We aren't keeping all of them, sadly. We had to order a minimum of 15 chicks from the hatchery and we had already got 6 EE's from TSC. That's way to many Chickies for us. We still aren't sure which ones we're keeping.

Got a EEgr egg that was green with blue speckles

Back
Top Bottom