Dixie Chicks

That EE egg I think is a new one, must be all four are laying now. They haven't been laying everyday so I can't tell for sure. I was hoping for a blue egg out of one of them. Oh well sky blue speckles will have to do. The pic doesn't do it justice, much bluer in person and they were all around the egg.

This one? EE, no muff she's my smallest one laid the first egg and the most all winter, she's the one laying olive eggs.

Two of my EE have beard muffs, one looks like a big grey owl. The other with no muff looks kinda like a GL wyandotte.

I will be in Murfreesboro Tuesday and Wednesday next week lol. Don't ask me where cause I don't know. Look up the Hallmark corporate store in a big strip center there and that's where I will be for a district meeting. I think there is a Hampton inn there and that's where we are staying (I think I can't remember). If it isn't too far you and Jim could at least maybe swing by and say hi!

Edited because autocorrect changed Jim to him in the sentence..... Stupid phone

Heck ya, we will! Murfreesboro is within 30 mins, so no biggie for us, lol... you want eggs? Am getting a bunch right now and can't put anymore in the bator for a while... btw, I just hatched a Lav EE too! :D

OEGB chicks and far leftt one is...

MY VERY 1ST LAVENDER EE!! :D
Lavender Orp roo over Black or Lav Ameraucana...

Edited cuz I forgot my left from my right... :/

Last edited:
Heck ya, we will! Murfreesboro is within 30 mins, so no biggie for us, lol... you want eggs? Am getting a bunch right now and can't put anymore in the bator for a while... btw, I just hatched a Lav EE too! :D

No eggs.... My wife will divorce me! Lol

Ok so if you know the roads ..... Our hotel is the Hilton garden inn on conference center boulevard and the shopping center is on medical center parkway. I have only been there once so I am completely lost. I don't we have to be there at 1 for the meeting to start then that afternoon we have to do " team building" (blach) then dinner. On Wednesday they start up at 8 again to who knows when.

only cuz I realized three totes of chicks was alot in my greenhouse lol

think it took my chickens like 4 days before they would go anywhere NEAR the new feeder........chickens are really chicken! unless meal worms are involved..then all bets are off!

Ha my ducks are way more chicken than the chickens.... I made the ducks a nesting box out of a really big Rubbermaid tote... they slept outside for two days after I put it in the coop, it's been weeks and they still haven't used it the, the chickens do though :/ I've never had a problem with the chickens when in comes to new stuff...
Planted 60 more hot peppers :D

No eggs.... My wife will divorce me! Lol

Ok so if you know the roads ..... Our hotel is the Hilton garden inn on conference center boulevard and the shopping center is on medical center parkway. I have only been there once so I am completely lost. I don't we have to be there at 1 for the meeting to start then that afternoon we have to do " team building" (blach) then dinner. On Wednesday they start up at 8 again to who knows when.

I know that strip... Jim loves World Market and we went to it there, lol... whenever works for you is good, won't interfere in your work stuff...

You sure you don't want eggs? Have Ameraucanas that have a chance of being pure, or Lav EE's (just moved them to breeding pen), Wheaten Sulmtalers, and Sulmtaler over CCL's (these are sex linked!)... :D

Just had a sheriff come up over our hill with full lights and siren... every single chicken lit out like their tail feathers were on fire, lol... the far corners of each pen were triple stacked with feathered 'chickens'...

Back
Top Bottom