Dixie Chicks

Wohoo, 5/6 out, last one doesn't seem to have a pip yet. I will investigate once the other 5 are dry.

Not really surprised that all are mostly black. But check out this one, it's chest almost seems silver!

Wohoo, 5/6 out, last one doesn't seem to have a pip yet. I will investigate once the other 5 are dry.

Not really surprised that all are mostly black. But check out this one, it's chest almost seems silver!

So sweet! It sure is an awesome feeling to have a good hatch!

:ya

Some of the prettiest Muscovy pictures I have seen (I have been fishing for someone to beg eggs from) have been CANADIAN!!!! :barnie And yes, you'll are closer to me than the lower 48, but the silly pesky country laws make it a wee difficult to get eggs.

Anyone tried Witch finger grapes? Or cotton candy grapes? No kidding. Witch finger grapes are very good, but very expensive. Cotton candy grapes taste like cotton candy. Not my favorite.

What about grapples? Apples infused with grape juice. Tried it, but not a fan. One of my new favorites is pink lemonade lemons!!

Never had any of those @Outpost JWB, may have to see if I can find some of those somewhere.

@Alaskan, I've been looking for muscovy without any luck.

Awesome @BriardChickens!

So sweet! It sure is an awesome feeling to have a good hatch!

:ya

Some of the prettiest Muscovy pictures I have seen (I have been fishing for someone to beg eggs from) have been CANADIAN!!!! :barnie And yes, you'll are closer to me than the lower 48, but the silly pesky country laws make it a wee difficult to get eggs.

Muscovies seem to be really popular here. No wonder you are finding good stock here. Why don't you ask on ACE if anyone can export to Alaska?

Alaskan, have you seen this site?; http://www.freedomrangerhatchery.com/white-muscovy-ducks.asp
"We've improved our White Muscovies through natural selection, producing birds that grow up to 50% larger than other Muscovies. One of our male White Muscovy ducklings can grow to 12lbs in just 12 weeks."

Makes me want to try them, but they don't quack do they? I guess they are better meat producers than pekins, but I like the quaking....

Alaskan, have you seen this site?; http://www.freedomrangerhatchery.com/white-muscovy-ducks.asp
"We've improved our White Muscovies through natural selection, producing birds that grow up to 50% larger than other Muscovies. One of our male White Muscovy ducklings can grow to 12lbs in just 12 weeks."

Makes me want to try them, but they don't quack do they? I guess they are better meat producers than pekins, but I like the quaking....

Oooh and they ship to alaska too.... Awesome. Ooh they also have French Guineas.... and for a very very good price...

Have you ever ordered from these people?

deb

Last edited:
I live a pretty quiet life. But my daughter , SIL and 2 teens and an 8 year old have taken over my house!!!! Today we went to a beach on an island off of Clearwater beach. I have friends that live on Honeymoon Island, and we have been friends since my daughter was 2. My friend's husband was my daughter's elementary school gym teacher. We were all boaters in New York, and both delivered news on estate routes for over 10 years . So today we go on their boat to this island where the beach is. It's a state park. It was nice but really hot. I'm not crazy about the moving beach water knocking me over.

So we are all in the beach water, shower off and dry a bit, get in the car and go back to their condo, take another shower and go in the pool there.

So what does daughter tell her kids when we get back? To take showers, NOW!.

Back
Top Bottom