Dixie Chicks

IT IS FREAKING SNOWING HERE TOO. OMG

No snow here, been in the teens though for a couple weeks, we were supposed to get a big one, I haven't even put the snowblower on the lawn tractor yet, we have snow, blowed it with the mower deck Lol, big storm is supposed to pass us by and hit the big stupid city, Lol, that place shuts down if they get a half inch! Let them have it...

Well, I'm exhausted. Pics will be up tomorrow, but I just brought home 5 silkies, a Dom hen, and an Ameraucana hen. Oh, and a black Lion Head doe that I'm not keeping. I didn't even know the lady had a rabbit until she asked me if I wanted it.

I'm gonna need help figuring out what color those silkies are. The roo is white. The hens...
hu.gif

Lion heads were all the rage some yrs ago,don't know what happened to it, seems to have dissipated...Silkies are awesome, they have black meat and bones, going to eat one this weekend, @bamadude I'll let you know how it tastes, will be my first one, black neck heart and gizzard tasted like any other, liver wasn't black, not sure how I'll cook it, probably soup.

Heard this recently. When I retire, I'm going to pack up everything we own and strap a snow shovel on the roof. When we get to a place that someonen asks 'what is that?' that is where we stay....

Never seen a snow shovel. It snowed flurries for 3 mins today. 2nd time in 3-4 years

Well, I'm exhausted. Pics will be up tomorrow, but I just brought home 5 silkies, a Dom hen, and an Ameraucana hen. Oh, and a black Lion Head doe that I'm not keeping. I didn't even know the lady had a rabbit until she asked me if I wanted it.

I'm gonna need help figuring out what color those silkies are. The roo is white. The hens... :confused:

Not my wheelhouse but pm @SenuaGifts
If you would like to get the bunny a mate. She is close to Troy. She has everything

Back
Top Bottom