Dixie Chicks

Blue men are back.......

@Amberjem my chickens ate all of our blueberries, strawberries, raspberries, tomatoes, green peppers, blackberries, squash:th. next year we will have the garden and the chickens fenced in.
between the deer and the bunnies they had a field day munching my blueberrys this year :( chickens arent allowed in the garden until end of season here..then I have em in a chicken tractor on the raised beds got to say they fertilize it and reduce the pest load beautifully on the beds that I had them last winter....the beds I did not put the chickens were problematic. I am hoping next year I can get my seed budget back I used it for other garden projects this year and just worked on existing seeds..as well as a more organized method of keeping seeds

@ perchie... Thanks for the muscadine wine recipe link! It does sound easy. I envisioned having to pick wash tubs full of grapes and "smash them with my feet" a la the old skit by Lucile Ball (actually I relished that part.)

The recipe requires only a gallon of grapes... and I could get that in a couple of minutes. Maybe I will make successive batches! Only they are perfectly ripe now. I'm going for it!

B

@ perchie... Thanks for the muscadine wine recipe link! It does sound easy. I envisioned having to pick wash tubs full of grapes and "smash them with my feet" a la the old skit by Lucile Ball (actually I relished that part.)

The recipe requires only a gallon of grapes... and I could get that in a couple of minutes. Maybe I will make successive batches! Only they are perfectly ripe now. I'm going for it!

B

Wine recipe ?? I have grapes to ............
hu.gif

Back
Top Bottom