Dixie Chicks

Lol!
Our kids just dug out the old nintendo game cube. Only one controller. Where's the other controller? Probably packed in one of the many boxes stuffed in the 'junk room' or in the 'storage closet' when we moved.
DW said she was going to go through all the boxes and throw out what we don't need.
We moved six yrs ago...

My parents still have I few unopened boxes...they last moved in... uh.... 1985.

I also have maybe three or so unopened boxes.... from when I moved to Alaska in 2000.

Deb, extremely impressive work, especially since you just started up with the craft.

Next set of eggs gonna hatch soon...I think they are due Sunday.
hu.gif

Thanks Al

good luck on the hatch.....

deb

I actually looked into one of the never opened boxes in my parents garage...just a few years back..turns out it was a box from TWO moves back that had never been unpacked! So..packed up in.....uh.....1982 I think.

It had a stuffed dog lamp that I remembered being in my sister's room.

Blach.... that reminds me... my never opened boxes up in my leaky dirt floor, built on a log base "garage", probably have squirrel nests in them.

Maybe I should put them on my summer to-do list....

Nah.

Good luck with the hatch!

You all are making me feel so good about not having everything unpacked yet. I've been getting a lot more of it done lately, but I still feel like a slacker. There is always so much to do getting settled into a new home, especially when one has to take time out for medical issues, and get a coop built. I've got about 5 totes in my breakfast nook that I'm currently dealing with. I hope to turn that area into the main indoor play area for the grandkids. There is a large china cabinet in there which provides plenty of room to neatly store toys. I'm putting my laptop in it, so they can connect their playstation, and I can play their videos, and stream their tv shows to it. It's right off the kitchen, so soap, and water, dustbuster, etc. are nearby to keep it cleaned up.

Back
Top Bottom