DIY CABINET COOLER INCUBATOR How we did it and TEST RUN Ready Set GO!

We are hatching so little at this point we are simply using the regular coolerbators. Mostly HarmonyAnns Serama aka CurlySues

I want to try this and use my hova bator egg turners in it. I think it will work but I'm not sure. The turner is 15 by15.. I don't have the cooler yet but I saw that the inside is 15 at it's width. Has anyone made this cooler on its end, using egg turners?

Last edited:
I want to try this and use my hova bator egg turners in it. I think it will work but I'm not sure. The turner is 15 by15.. I don't have the cooler yet but I saw that the inside is 15 at it's width. Has anyone made this cooler on its end, using egg turners?
No but I thought of that when I was making it, I never tried to see if one fit well enough to create shelves. I made the cooler to be simple and cheap at the time, and I am always home so turning is never an issue with a cell phone alarm ap

I love this!!! Hubby and I almost used my ice chest, but I have an odd attachment to it. It was my best friend, rode shotgun strapped in the seatbelt next to me for years when I drove trucks hauling grain. The one you and your hubby did came out great!!! May have to rethink lining the bators I have........LOL Good job!!!!

I love this!!! Hubby and I almost used my ice chest, but I have an odd attachment to it. It was my best friend, rode shotgun strapped in the seatbelt next to me for years when I drove trucks hauling grain. The one you and your hubby did came out great!!! May have to rethink lining the bators I have........LOL Good job!!!!
highfive.gif

Back
Top Bottom