DIY CABINET COOLER INCUBATOR How we did it and TEST RUN Ready Set GO!

@Sally Sunshine

@Latestarter

@scottcaddy

poking my head in here... Hi
frow.gif

I need to read the initial build better.... So far I like it alot.

welcome back sally

deb
frow.gif
hugs.gif
where you hangin Deb?

Dixie Chicks, Old Folks Home, and Sitting with a cup of coffee. (coffee lovers) Getting the flock out .... but I have SEVERAL i am subscribed to that I post now and then... Diy is one. San Diego group California groups.

I tend to go off topic too much so I dont post alot on some.
deb
Sitting with a cup of coffee hmmmn that sounds like a good one!! as thats what I typically do while on byc!

So deb needs to make a "for those who tend to go off topic thread" cause I do that too
lau.gif
thats what keeps threads alive dontcha know that!

My Dear Sally, May I add, that you have 'Another' very nice Avatar!
Scott
bun.gif

Quote:
I tried to point that out once.... They were NOT amuzed... Not mods just regulars. So I keep it to one liners on those threads. Right now all I can do is OT because I dont have chickens any more. Not for wanting... Just postponed.

But I am all over the DIY and building stuff threads when I find one. Bout all I can do is dream right now.

deb

Last edited:
The time will come Deb!
thumbsup.gif
Just keep on dreaming, and planning, and revising planning, and preparing... You'll be ready when the time comes! You're working toward it and that's the most important thing! When you give up, that's all she wrote!

The time will come Deb!
thumbsup.gif
Just keep on dreaming, and planning, and revising planning, and preparing... You'll be ready when the time comes! You're working toward it and that's the most important thing! When you give up, that's all she wrote!
good true words of wisdom

I tried to point that out once.... They were NOT amuzed... Not mods just regulars. So I keep it to one liners on those threads. Right now all I can do is OT because I dont have chickens any more. Not for wanting... Just postponed.

But I am all over the DIY and building stuff threads when I find one. Bout all I can do is dream right now.

deb
hugs.gif

Last edited:
Do you have to have a seperate hatcher?
Could you put a hatching drawer on bottom. .
How would you regulate humidity in the drawer without affecting the rest of incubator?

Do you have to have a seperate hatcher?
Could you put a hatching drawer on bottom. .
How would you regulate humidity in the drawer without affecting the rest of incubator?

it was our intention to build another incubator and then one single hatcher exactly like this one but with open aired baskets for hatching, but I had gotten ill and never got that far unfortunately.

so I just used my regular coolerbator for hatching since I just stagger in the big incu now anyways.

If I ever make one I will post a link and add it to this post. Its pretty easy to see how it would be done though, the basket trays would slip right into those slots in the sides of the cooler, whats cool about coolers is how easily they clean.

Back
Top Bottom