Do chickens PEE??

Chickens do not 'pee' like other animals, but they do emlinate urates (like urine) in every few poos. If you look, you'll see white and brown. The white is the urate...

For those who like old fashion, old timey, or holistic cures and remedies here is one for you try out. First scrap off the white cap of urates from your chicken's poor then brew tea from it. I never did figure out what this cure was for but it was right up there with all the hoopla about other Holistic remedies of today.

In fact fresh cow dung is supposed to cure chapped lips. Don't ask me how it works except that the people who were either brave or desperate enough to smear fresh cow poop on their lips were persuaded not to lick their lips anymore. :oops::lau

For those who like old fashion, old timey, or holistic cures and remedies here is one for you try out. First scrap off the white cap of urates from your chicken's poor then brew tea from it. I never did figure out what this cure was for but it was right up there with all the hoopla about other Holistic remedies of today.

In fact fresh cow dung is supposed to cure chapped lips. Don't ask me how it works except that the people who were either brave or desperate enough to smear fresh cow poop on their lips were persuaded not to lick their lips anymore. :oops::lau
I think it was a joke about cow poop, not a legit cure....

In fact fresh cow dung is supposed to cure chapped lips. Don't ask me how it works except that the people who were either brave or desperate enough to smear fresh cow poop on their lips were persuaded not to lick their lips anymore.
Wives tale....or just farmers joke.
Carried on by the maker of Chicken Poop Lip Junk.
Which BTW is the best lip balm I've ever used due to the avocado oil in it.
upload_2018-7-17_17-8-44.png

Back
Top Bottom