Do people in southern states like pizza?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the OP moves himself to the south there is one saying he and all northerners needs to learn the meaning of " Isn't that special ". =
duc.gif

Last edited:
Cafe de Monde? GREAT place! We were there around 1978, eating those beineit donuts, deeeeeeeeelicious! Well worth the trip there! Mom made some donuts that Cafe de Monde mix and comes out soooooo good! chichory coffee.....bleck!
http://cafedumonde.com/

Woo hoo- thanks!
So- has anybody been to that place in the French Quarter that only serves donuts?
I think New Orleans shouldn't really count as being part of the south. Its like its own little universe.

carpetbagger? Have not heard that term in a long time... Most people just flat out call them ___________ Yankees...

Had a friend one time ask me how long he had to live here before we stopped calling him a __________ Yankee.... I told him "till he out lives everyone that knows he is one."

There was one in Orlando when I was there and the coffee was horrid. I would ask at the hotel restaurant if I could get an espresso and the waitress would say " a what? "

We have Starbucks down here... Not in my county but we have them... Had gun rallies at them all over the state valentines day...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom