Do people in southern states like pizza?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Starbucks is spendy but the little espresso boths are cheaper. Starbucks started in Seattle. I had an opportunity to buy stock in it when it first started, I did not think it was going to make it. They now trade on the stock market.
he.gif

Yea but a cup of coffee cost you a arm & a leg.
They must have started up north to.

Starbucks is spendy but the little espresso boths are cheaper. Starbucks started in Seattle. I had an opportunity to buy stock in it when it first started, I did not think it was going to make it. They now trade on the stock market.
he.gif

Quote:
That's enough to make a grown man cry.
hit.gif

Spendy is a word I never heard until moving to the Pac NW. Now I use it too.
smile.png

OP I have never had Greek pizza but now want to try it. I have had almost all the other foods you mentioned though. I like the real baklava with lots of honey- not this thin sugary syrup on it. My Mom used to make it when I was little.

Southroners like all types of good food. Tastes amay be different in any part. Check the difference between S. Carolina and N. Carolina bar-b-que. They are only similar that both are meat, usually pork. One sauce is tomatoe based and the other is cooked meat with pepper-vinegar poured over it. Same may be true with your Pizza.

Wow,this thread has gone from Greek pizza to "Southern" foods to Polish food to Starbucks coffee without any of the "major" thread hi-jackers getting involved! Along with a couple of turns of "them" and "us" showing up as well. I'm impressed!

And just to get another "dig" in, please remember there are Yankees( living above the Mason-Dixon line),dern Yankees( who visit and go home),and gol-dern Yankees who stay and tell us how they used to do it!
(this is meant as fun,don't get too serious!!!!!!!)

Cavry,don't even go into bbq! Vinegar vs mustard vs ketchup for sauces. Pork on the coast vs beef in Texas.
Not trying to be rude or anything,but bbq needs it's own thread!

Wow,this thread has gone from Greek pizza to "Southern" foods to Polish food to Starbucks coffee without any of the "major" thread hi-jackers getting involved! Along with a couple of turns of "them" and "us" showing up as well. I'm impressed!

And just to get another "dig" in, please remember there are Yankees( living above the Mason-Dixon line),dern Yankees( who visit and go home),and gol-dern Yankees who stay and tell us how they used to do it!
(this is meant as fun,don't get too serious!!!!!!!)

:lol :plbb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom